Java Text Package
Java Text Package is a part of the Java Standard Library that provides classes and interfaces for handling text-related operations in Java. It includes several sub-packages, such as java.text, java.util.regex, and java.nio.charset, which offer a variety of functionalities for formatting, parsing, and manipulating textual data.
Some of the key classes and interfaces in the java.text sub-package include:
- NumberFormat: used to format numbers according to a specified locale and format style.
- DateFormat: used to format dates and times according to a specified locale and format style.
- MessageFormat: used to format text messages with placeholders for variable data.
- DecimalFormat: a subclass of NumberFormat that allows for more control over the formatting of decimal numbers.
- Collator: used to compare and sort textual data based on a specified locale.
The java.util.regex sub-package provides classes for working with regular expressions, allowing for advanced text matching and manipulation. The java.nio.charset sub-package includes classes for converting between different character encodings.
Overall, the Java Text Package is a powerful tool for working with text in Java, providing a wide range of functionalities for handling different types of textual data.
Where is Java Text package?
Text package are exist in java.text package.
What is included in Java text?
There is file directory of java.text package. which include of class and sub packages.
Please share your knowledge to improve code and content standard. Also submit your doubts, and test case. We improve by your feedback. We will try to resolve your query as soon as possible.