Clone a given binary tree
Cloning a given binary tree means creating an exact copy of the original binary tree. The new tree should have the same structure and the same values in each node as the original tree.
This process involves traversing the original tree and creating a new tree with the same structure and node values. This new tree will be a separate and independent tree from the original, but it will contain the same data.
Cloning a binary tree can be useful in many scenarios, such as when you want to manipulate a copy of the original tree without affecting the original, or when you want to create a backup of the original tree.
How to build a new tree using given tree in O(n) time.
1) Clone a binary tree java
2) Deep copy binary tree c++
3) Clone a binary tree in c
4) Clone a binary tree in c#
5) Clone a binary tree in php
6) Clone a binary tree python
7) Clone a binary tree in ruby
8) Clone a binary tree in scala
9) Clone a binary tree in swift
10) Clone a binary tree in kotlin
11) Clone a binary tree in vb.net
12) Clone a binary tree in typescript
13) Clone a binary tree in golang
14) Clone a binary tree in node js
Please share your knowledge to improve code and content standard. Also submit your doubts, and test case. We improve by your feedback. We will try to resolve your query as soon as possible.